Open source anticheat is a combination of client and server software with 3rd party game plugins, which enable prevention and detection of cheats exploits in online multiplayer games. Its designed to be robust, stable, flexible and easily extensible.
- Enables prevention and detection of cheats and exploits
- Can be modified to support "any" game, VAC2 and PB compatible
- Supports in-game screenshots
- Supports process lists, signatures, file checks and all other basic anticheat features
- Powerful scripting engine for additional custom checks and detections
- Automatic updates to all parts of framework
- Portable - server and client for both Windows and Linux
- Source code availabe under GPL
Be the first to post a review of Anti-Cheat!