Convert Android ICS and JB .img to EXT4, unpack files, icons
- Convert ICS/JB packed ext4 (img) to *nix ext4 format
- Read files from ext4 image
- search file(s)
- Extract icon(s) from selected apk(s)
- New 20130408 : Read .img file directly from tar(.md5), faster extraction.
- Bugfix 20130410: When you extracting / viewing 0 bytes length file, the program stops with the following error: "List index out of bounds (0)"
- Bugfix 20130414: If try to open tar file, the program go into infinite loop in some cases (typically factory rom for SGS2)
- CLI mode, https://sourceforge.net/p/androidicsjbext/discussion/general/thread/e19f81b6/
- New 20131016: Added Italian language (thx for Bovirus), and some harcoded text move to .ini file
the program has trouble opening an image in ext4 +2GB in size. It hangs.
Developer appears to be MIA, ROMs with ext4 files over 1.5GB in size are causing this app to freeze and crash, needs updated badly.
kept saying unknown file format :(
@OpenID User — 2013-04-07 : create the file system is more complicated than reading. not finished yet.