A HP41CV simulator for the Android platform. This version is the second beta release and includes nearly all functionality of the HP41CV including running programmes. Programmes can be imported / exported on csv format. A simple programme editor incl
- Version 1.4 now available on Google Market
- Now works on Android 3+
- Simple landscape for tablet (only use half the screen)
- Long press on key show its current definition with out executing it
- Press on the display to copy content to clip board
- LCD font added experimental nearly OK but Σ and ↑ miss
- Compack format in register display
- Angle mode shown on display if other than DEG
- P-R and R-P bug fixed (was swaped and only worked in RAD)
- Change in layout - supporting small and large devices as SE Xperia X10 mini and Samsung Galaxy
- Text on buttons now changes according to input mode (normal / user / alpha)
- HMS and HR functions now works correctly and handles fractions of seconds
- Simple programme editor implemented
- All HP41CV math functions available
- All boolean and test functions implemented
- User mode and ASN implemented (based on informations in database)
- SQLite database control needed and possible arguments possible, indirect addressing and help
- Ready to localize now working in English and Danish. Translate a single file to get it in your language
- Programming functions full import and export of programmes implemented
android41cv is very difficult. But it's great! Not for school boys!
thank you android41cv
A very good!
Great software, thank you.