The Auditory Modeling Toolbox is a community effort to build a simple and well tested toolbox for doing auditory modelling in Matlab, Octave and C.
AMT version 0.9.7 includes new functionality:
- automatic download of auxiliary data
- caching of pre-calculated results
- new models like georganti2013, zilany2014, and joergensen2011
- major bug fixes and documentation improvements
- ERB / Mel / bark conversion
- Several types of gammatone IIR filters (pole-zero and all-pole)
- RMS, dB calculations etc.
- Inner hair cell envelope extraction models
- Adaptation loops by Puschel used by Dau and Breebart
- Modulation filterbank from Dau et al. 1997a
- DRNL Dual Resonance Non-Linear filterbank
- Lindemann model complete with experiment and human data
- Dau1996, Dau1997 and Jepsen2008 monaural masking models
- Langendijk 2002 localization in the median plane
- Breebaart 2001 binaural detection model
- Jelfs 2011 binaural speech intelligibility advantage model
- Human data from selected papers
- Experiments from selected papers
Thanks for good program!