AML++ is a matrix library which mimics most Matlab/Octave features and functions. It offers many different matrix classes (both real and complex including generic dense and sparse matrices, upper/lower triangular, symmetric, Hermitian and band).
- vector (row and column) classes, generic dense and sparse matrices, upper/lower triangular, symmetric, Hermitian and band matrices
- extensive sprase matrix support w/ fast manipulation routines
- library interface resembles Matlab/Octave language
- works under Linux with g++ and MS Windows with Visual C++
- at this stage AML++ matrix manipulation and linear algebra routines almost completely replicate core functionality of Matlab and Octave
Be the first to post a review of Another Matrix Library in C++!