AmiPUP is a very small (only 180 megs!) lightweight “live boot” Linux system built on the Puppy Linux distro. AmiPUP works with almost any x86 computer (not including Macs) that can boot from CD or USB. At boot, AmiPUP loads EVERYTHING into ram, so all applications load blazing fast! Changes can be saved to the USB or multi-session CD boot device (or not at all). The host system is never touched!
- Small "live boot" system (only 180 megs!)
- Slacko & Puppy Linux compatible
- Ken's Icons & K-faenza Icons (Faenza modified by Ken)
- Custom Amiga inspired window manager & GTK themes
- E-UAE preconfigured to emulate the Amiga or AROS (ready for your system)
What a nice Puppy Linux ! The final touch, Amipup a intégré tous les progrès de Puppy Linux. c'est un régal.