AmiPUP is a very small, lightweight “live boot” Linux system built on the Puppy Linux distro. AmiPUP works with almost any x86 computer that can boot from CD or USB (USB booting doesn't work with Macs). At boot, AmiPUP loads EVERYTHING into ram, so all applications load blazing fast! Changes can be saved to the USB or multi-session CD boot device (or not at all). The host system is never touched!
- Small "live boot" system (only 200 megs!)
- Slacko & Puppy Linux compatible
- Ken's Icons & K-faenza Icons (Faenza modified by Ken)
- Custom Amiga inspired window manager & GTK themes
- E-UAE preconfigured to emulate the Amiga or AROS (ready for your system)
There are no 2 star reviews.