Amanda is the most popular Backup and Archiving software that protects multiple machines running various versions of Linux, UNIX and Microsoft Windows operating systems. It supports tapes, disks, optical media and changers.
- Centralized backups of systems on a network
- Intelligent backup scheduler
- Open formats for backup archives
- Backup Linux, Solaris, Windows, OS X, and most UNIX platforms
- Backup to Disk, Tapes, Tape Libraries/Changers or Storage Clouds
- Optional Compression and Encryption Built-in
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
Thank you so much for sharing Amanda. It is very useful to me.
Reliable and stable, thanks amanda
useing it this way,' /* * we trap SIGCHILD to breakout of our select loop */ see more on my spool ( project )! */ SRAPTON Spool..amandad
Easy to use and works.
Good job, thanks for conveying