Alvila Skills is a framework for rapid graphic user interface (GUI) creation for Eclipse-based applications. It hides a lot of GUI implementation details such as UI updating, undo/redo actions, layout of widgets or error markers.
- The generation mechanism covering the biggest part of UI definition activities.
- All important widgets – multi-line text field, checkbox, combo, text viewer and combo viewer, date and time widget, button, list, hyperlink, tree.
- Customization of created UI properties.
- Automatic validation of data input and UI model.
- Read-only version of UI.
- Several tools for UI definition model update after changes in domain model.
- Lazy content providers improving performance if processing big models.
- Data filters.
Be the first to post a review of Alvila Skills!