AlphaBase is a very powerful Bash which may help you to debug your PSP and provides you useful instruments like: Macro System, Commands Creator, LUA Parser with some advantages on complex math calculator. It has all the functionalities of a normal shell, but it was especially coded for anyone who wants to write a PSP LUA Program so could be named apparently as another LUA IDE even if it isn't really. By its being multi-environment and multi-user, it privileges security: there is a very complex Login System with hierarchy levels that could be set by an Admin. The Admin could also perform bans or suspensions on every non-admin user that executes unappropriate code for the AlphaBase Environment.
AB provides also a multi-medial set of commands that allows you to, for example, print a text using a font file previously loaded, to draw a rectangle, a line, to blit images, to associate some screen ares to a certain commands set that could be clicked by a cursor etc...
- Create your macros by associating multiple INPUT enterings!
- Play MP3s or other audio files, and perform your own playlist directly inshell!
- Graphical Editor/Tester: Draw lines, rectangles and other geometric figures; Load and blit your images & thumbnails in various formats, in order to test your new project
- Execute normal PSP commands, such as running an eboot, playing a PSX game, or loading ELF files.
- Improved Login System: Admin could create users hierarchy by set a different level on each environment user. Some commands requires a certain USRLVL to be executed.
Be the first to post a review of AlphaBase PSP!