This is a group of makefile scripts and templates that helps the developer and end-user to configure, update, and build Allegro/AllegroGL/etc projects, on many platforms, and with different compilers, in a easy way (just type "make" and it will work).
- Compiles Allegro 4 , Allegro GL, programs
- Can be used for other libraries, or pure C or C++
- Needs only the default tools of the platform
- Is easy to use, set up takes minutes
- Comes with a example project
- Works with C, C++ or any other language that you choose
Be the first to post a review of Almake!