All my USB Contents - Storage Catalog is a media cataloging tool to index media contents
This utility acts as a helpful librarian to help you keep track of documents, music, videos, and program files. Storage Catalog essentially downloads materials from either a CD or drive into an independent database that you can then organize any way you choose. This is a powerful and quick program that should be handy for both experienced home users and system administrators.
The operation at the base of the program is simple: a device (USB / CD / folder) is scanned, the tree is reconstructed recursively with all the folders and files and all informations are stored in a SQlite DB. Now you can unplug the device and assign a category or a comment to each file or folder. You can perform searches by entering the song title, artist, filename and the program tells you on which device the file is. Moreover categorizing the various files and folders you can put everything according to logical group
- help you to keep track of documents, music, videos, and program files
- downloads materials from either a CD or drive into an independent database
- a media cataloging tool to index media contents
- Ability to search across multiple catalogs
- Ability to index dimensions and duration of video and music files
- Ability to index dimensions and date picture taken of picture files
- Ability to extract thumbnail of picture, icon, video, and executable files
- Check for updates
- Advanced Rename
- Duplicated Files Finder
- Photo Rename and Thumbnail Maker
- Support MP3 ID3v1 and ID3v2 Tag
- Multilinguage Interface: English, Italian, Russian, Lithuanian, Serbian, Spanish, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Brazilian, German, French, Japanese, Greek, Croatian, Macedonian and much more...
There are no 1 star reviews.