LF Aligner helps translators create translation memories from texts and their translations. It relies on Hunalign for automatic sentence pairing. Input: txt, doc, docx, rtf, pdf, html. Output: tab delimited txt, TMX and xls. With web features.
My email address is listed in readme.txt; for support, use the forum here.
My personal website: www.farkastranslations.com.
- autoalign txt, doc, docx, rtf, html, pdf and other formats
- output: tmx, tabbed txt and xls
- supports windows, mac and linux
- graphical user interface (on Windows)
- integrated graphical interface for alignment review/editing
- capable of aligning texts in up to 100 languages simultaneously
- full UTF-8 workflow
- uses hunalign for accurate autoalignment
- built-in dictionary data further improves autoalignment in 800+ language combinations
- download and align webpages
- download and align EU legislation automatically
- suitable for large-scale automated corpus building with unattended batch mode
- basic support for some oriental languages, enhanced support for most European languages
- built-in customizable sentence segmenter borrowed from the europarl corpus project
- the grab bag contains various TM, termbase and data conversion and filtering tools
great for translators! aligner thanks!
Great software, thank you.
What an algorithm. Everything gets aligned correctly, even when the source and target language don't have the same number of segments. The interface needs working on however