From the creator of MKGI Chess Club comes this next generation chess club. Completely re-written from scratch on the latest software frameworks, it features: social networks connection, scalable data storage, stunning graphics and much more to come.
This project has two parts:
- A Java Chess library containing board models, rules and PGN format management
- A complete Chess web application based on the core Java library
- Play games in real-time or when you have time
- Play against chess engines or human player
- Engine diffculty ranging from newbies to grand masters
- Log in using your social networks credentials
- Responsive UI adapted to desktop and mobile browsers
- Re-usable Java Chess library distributed as a Maven artefact
Be the first to post a review of Alcibiade Chess!