Pydio is the mature open source alternative to dropbox and box.com, for the enterprise.
Why building your own box?
You need to access your documents across multiple devices, and regularly share documents (weblinks) and folders with your contacts and teams. Still, using a consumer SaaS box or drive service is neither practical nor safe. And enterprise SaaS box or drive services are expensive and come with Disk Storage that you already have on your servers or private cloud.
How to build your own box with Pydio?
Easily install Pydio on your servers or cloud of choice,
Simply share documents and folders with your teams,
Administrate your box with an Entreprise grade console (rights, groups, plug ins),
Access documents with a Web Gui, Smartphones and tablet apps (iOS, Android),
Sync folders on your computer (public beta, PC, Mac, Linux,Web,Tablets).
- Standard file system actions, plus metadata
- Drag'n'drop, right-click for contextual menus, modal windows
- Users / Roles Management
- Plugin architecture : interface with other CMS
- FileSystem, FTP, SQL, LDAP, WebDAV, SMB, and more!
- HTML5 Upload, PDF preview & Online image edition.
- Google Analytics integration
- Dynamic FTP authentication
- Built-in WebDAV access to the repositories
- iOS and Android applications available
- Synchronization client currently available in public beta, for mac & windows.
Great tool. Lacks a desktop app like OwnCloud offers. But comes with iOS and Android apps.
Sry, but your Software doesn't work well. I'm testing it now for three months and had nothing but trouble with it - one day it works, the next day again not. I'll search for another software now.
It is a very good software initiative, but not yet mature, still a lot of bugs with lost of data ;( I test it with metadata plugin !
Oigan excelente me encantaria aportar con la traducción al español... gracias a todos los desarrolladores.