Open source alternative to Dropbox and Box for the enterprise
Why building your own box?
You need to access your documents across multiple devices, and regularly share documents (weblinks) and folders with your contacts and teams. Still, using a consumer SaaS box or drive service is neither practical nor safe. And enterprise SaaS box or drive services are expensive and come with Disk Storage that you already have on your servers or private cloud.
How to build your own box with ajaXplorer?
Easily install AjaXplorer on your servers or cloud of choice,
Simply share documents and folders with your teams,
Administrate your box with an Entreprise grade console (rights, groups, plug ins),
Access documents with a Web Gui, Smartphones and tablet apps (iOS, Android),
Sync folders on your computer (public beta, PC, Mac, Linux,Web,Tablets).
- Standard file system actions, plus metadata
- Drag'n'drop, right-click for contextual menus, modal windows
- Users / Roles Management
- Plugin architecture : interface with other CMS
- FileSystem, FTP, SQL, LDAP, WebDAV, SMB, and more!
- HTML5 Upload, PDF preview & Online image edition.
- Google Analytics integration
- Dynamic FTP authentication
- Built-in WebDAV access to the repositories
- iOS and Android applications available
- Synchronization client currently available in public beta, for mac & windows.
AjaXplorer is a very useful tool for remote file manager via web.
Nice piece of software, we've been able to get rid of the outlook, thanks.
Site does not work on current LAMP environments