AHD Subtitles Maker is an application that creates subtitles automatically without the need of scripts. It is a free comprehensive tool for subtitle editing and creation, with an extensive range of editing options and a large list of subtitle formats
- Create the most common text-based subtitle formats in minutes without writing scripts !!.
- Edit subtitles using the mouse !! don't enter numbers if you want and edit subtitle timings using the TimeLine control.
- Get access to mp3's ID3 Tag (Synchronized Lyrics) frames and manage them, load them to your project and save them to the same mp3 file.
- OpenSubtitles.org integration, ability to search, download and upload subtitles from/to OpenSubtitles.org.
- Use multi-tracks projects by storing subtitles data in subtitle tracks.
- Use the time format (Second, Millisecond) to guarantee the most accuracy.
- Translate subtitles using Google Translate® service.
- Spell check subtitles and support all dictionaries available at OpenOffice.com
- Supports all encoding that installed Windows® version may support.
- Auto detect encoding feature which help user to choose the right encoding for importing and exporting.
- Convert between formats by importing them to your project, then export them to your desired format. Also convert using AHD Subtitles Convertor
- Synchronize subtitle timings using the synchronization tool inside the program or stand alone program "Synchronization Tool "
- Use your system's media codecs to be playable for any media kind (Audio and Video) available.
- Editable user-interface layout with save and load.
- Can Rip subtitles from Matroska (.mkv) files.
- Can import subtitles from VobSub (IDX & SUB)
- Multilingual interface.
This software is better than I have before, but it will be useful and can be a good fortune for the creator if you can add graphical voices and grid to write the original language and translated.
Thanks for updates ;)
It works very well. It is clear and easy to use. My favorite !
Does SMP Maker support translator mode? Two file panes for the parent and translated texts and simultanous editing?
ahdsubtitles, easy to use