TCP Client/Server script scheduler written in java.
Allow to run local and remote batch/script processes.
- os with Java version 7, 32 bit
*Hardware or software firewall running on your computer or lan network, can inhibit program proper working. It is recommended to disable them or create an appropriate rule.
- run local and remote batch/script processes
- schedule timed operations
- no user account/password are required to execute jobs on remote pc
- for windows and linux os
- allow to centralize and manage automatic processes of mixed computers and operating systems
- Script Scheduler can be added to Windows Task Scheduler and Linux Cron
Be the first to post a review of aeternaICT Script Scheduler!