"Information is data in action", and, consequently, having good quality data is essential. The AESTEL package contains two highly configurable applications for data management: A data loader and a reporting application, i.e. DataLoader and AEREA, respectively. The data loader application applies user-defined instructions to validate, process and load data. The reporting application provides a query builder and spreadsheet template designer. Both applications work with any relational data model. (Postgres and Oracle have been tested). The two applications have been initially developed for small molecule drug discovery research. However, they can be extended for use in other data domains.
- Xml-based configuration for customized data validation and loading
- Run from command line or call from within a graphical application
- Example applications for loading assay data, see J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci. 2004, 44, 964-975
- Graph-based representation of the relational datamodel (see J. Chem. Inf. Model. 2005, 45, 863-869)
- Interfaces to integrate external chemical search engine, molecule editiors, and command line programs
- APIs to create text and check box column for input data in the table reports
- APIs to create column with links to other websites
- Example application for tracking compound ideas, see http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ci2003297
Be the first to post a review of Aestel!