xbmc application launcher
The Advanced Launcher add-on is able to launch any Linux and Windows applications that support command line instructions directly from the XBMC GUI. This Add-on also provide the possibility, to download from several Internet databases and manage meta-data informations and images linked to these applications.
- Run Windows, Linux and OSX applications with auto-suggested arguments.
- Start any file from specified directory using selected application.
- Collect informations of applications and images and using internal module scrapers
- Folder recursive scan option for new added items (with images and data collect options).
- 3 collect options : manual, semi-automatic and automatic.
- Add, remove and edit options of applications directly from XBMC GUI
- Thumbnails, Fanarts and Extra Fanarts images support.
- Search applications and items by name, genre, studio, platform and release date.
- XBMC built in functions support for launchers.
- Multi-disc selection support.
- Manual data Import/export with .nfo files.
Be the first to post a review of Advanced Launcher!