Advanced Trigonometry Calculator is an open source calculator created in its entirety yet by Renato Alexandre Santos Freitas. In it you can find a calculator made primarily to solve trigonometric calculations but throughout its development acquired new functions beyond the trigonometric. Capabilities such as the introduction and response in four different numerical systems, the commands to force the trigonometric calculation mode, the creation and use of variables, and the easy use of previous results, make this application stand out for its large capacities and its cost to the user.
- resolution of calculations in mass, processing of text files (.txt)
- various mathematical functions
- various functions to help the application use
- resolution of complex expressions
- multi numerical systems response with scientific notation in binary, octal and hexadecimal
- entering different numerical systems value in the same expression
- variables creation to perform easily complex calculations
- SI measurement prefixes response
- show current time
- show calendar
- easy use of previous results
- use of “space” key freely
- user configurations
- arithmetic operations between previous and current expression
- constants "e" and "pi"
- parentheses system processing
- calculations mode and hability to force mode for trigonometric functions
- high capacity of verification of data entered
- validation of variables, including renaming if needed
good project advantrigoncalc
Great app advantrigoncalc
Easy to use and works.
Very useful project!