Admidio is a free open source user management system for websites of organizations and groups. The system has a flexible role model so that it’s possible to reflect the structure and permissions of your organization. You can create an individual profile for your members by adding or removing fields. Additional to these functions the system contains several modules like member lists, event manager, guestbook, photo album or download area.
- create roles that reflects the structure of your organization
- add custom fields to profiles
- create individual membership lists of your roles
- publish all your events online and let the members participate
- create photo albums and let the users send ecards
- export all lists to csv, excel or pdf
- import users from csv
- send html mails to your roles
There are no 2 star reviews.