Check blog for updates...
This utility tries to track the origin of Active Directory bad password attempts and lockout. In large organisations with multiple domains, locating where bad passwords are coming from can be time consuming.
* Search each domain/domain controller for bad password attempts against an account.
* Parse any related events on each domain controller to try and work out where the origin of the lockout came from.
* Analyse each machine it find to try and see what common causes of account lockouts are present, such as:
* Statically Mapped Drives with explicit permissions.
* Old Logon/RDP sessions.
* Scheduled Tasks with stale credentials.
* Service accounts running with stale credentials.
- Active Directory Bad Password Detection
- Scan multiple domains.
- Scan suspect machines for the origin of bad passwords.
Be the first to post a review of AD Lockouts and Bad Password Detection!