A multi-protocol instant messaging app for Mac OS XRead More
Adium is an Open Source, multi-protocol instant messaging application for Mac OS X. Adium supports AIM, ICQ, Jabber, MSN, Yahoo!, Google Talk, Bonjour, Gadu-Gadu, Novell Groupwise, SIP/SIMPLE (Text), and Lotus Sametime. Additionally, it supports all of these applications at once so, even if you have multiple IM accounts, you don't have to log into each account separately.
- Open Source, so everyone can see how Adium works and help improve it.
- Support for a wide range of different Instant Messaging services
- A delightful UI with Mac OS X integration
- Merge your contacts so that each one represents a person, not an account
- A sophisticated events system including support for visual notifications via Growl and OS X's Notification Center
- OTR Encryption and File Transfer
- Translations: Adium speaks 27 different languages
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
If I'm not using Adium, I'm using Pidgin. :)
La mejor aplicación de Mensajeria multiprotocolo en OSX. La recomiendo 100% ;)
Easy to use
Very quick and easy application. Been using it for 1 year. Good luck to the development team!