Win32 command-line tool to check ADFs (Amiga Disk Files) for errors and viruses.
Might also compile under DOS; but BE WARNED when scanning files already renamed by the TOSEC standard, since file names can easily get insanely long.
- DMS file support (please consider this still EXPERIMENTAL, thanks)
- BOOT block virus detection support: Byte Bandit (3 variants supported [NB: encoded ones to come]), Byte Warrior, Joshua 1 + 2, Pentagon Circle 1 + 2, Little Sven, Eleni 1 (MessAngel-B), Sepultura, and Leviathan
- FILE virus detection support: Jeff/Butonic (versions 1.31 + 3.10), SADDAM/IRAK
- Detection of special disk formats/signatures: Rob Northen Copylock disks (DosType = 'RNC') / Quarterback backup sets (DosType = 'Qb'+number or 'QB'+number)
- New versions now support CRC32 calculation (displayed in the log files)
- Format-independent DMS transfer error detection (DMS!!ERR) (will also handle NDOS disks)
- Deep-checking (automatic) of DATA blocks; now also detects errors due to: -- Bad sequence numbers -- Bad nextData pointers -- Illegal validData values (greater than 0x1E8 or less than 0x01)
Be the first to post a review of adfchk!