If you want to customize some functions and attributes, please contact me. If you think it is helpful, please donate a little.
This is an AD bulk administration tool for AD administrator to administer bulk Active Directory users, you can use it to check bulk users, create bulk users, reset bulk users' passwords, enable or disable bulk users, set bulk users' properties, check bulk groups, add bulk users to group or remove bulk users from group. Hope you like it.
1. .NetFramework 4.0 higher.
2. Office 2007 higher for creating bulk users and setting properties, download x86 version for 32bit Office, x64 version for 64bit Office.
Fix some bugs, add all the common AD user attributes, can specify ou path when creating users.
Fix some bugs, add Unlock User function.
Fix some bugs and add the Settings that user can specify the log path and set the settings when operating users.
- Check bulk AD users with common attributes, like DisplayName, Name, SamAccountName, if disabled, if enabled mailbox, email address, company, department, dn etc.
- Create bulk AD users with predefined common attributes.
- Reset bulk AD users' password with customized password.
- Disable or enable bulk AD users.
- Remove bulk AD users.
- Change bulk AD users' common attributes.
- Check bulk groups' attributes.
- Add bulk AD users to a group.
- Remove bulk AD users from a group.
- Specify a DC you want to connect.
- Specify a log path, and save all the operations to the log database.
- Choose the attributes when checking users, creating new users and settings new users.
It simplifies the job of an IT, great work. I'm just having a problem. When I open the program for the first time, it opens. After that, the program doesn't open.
Brilliant. tried a lot of other options for ADDING bulk users but they all were disappointing. Kudos!
Great tool. But, can it be extended to enable updates for more user properties in AD? For instance, I'd like to add telephone numbers for multiple user objects with this already valuable tool.
Love that its free