Support variant based Java program execution, adapted to support MDE.
Work Case Toolkit is a tool that provides variant based program's execution. Our main goal is to define an API that we can use embedded into any Java application to support dynamic execution based on variant flows. The variants are controlled by a graph decision using features diagrams relationships.
The project was originally planned in 2005 to support Model Driven Architecture OMG approach, focusing specially on the management of architectural changes and models transformers. The main goal of the program is to design transformation chains based on features diagram variants. The model transformers orchestration is obtained by using Features Diagrams and Transformation Diagrams (a feature that must be re-implemented to support of a Java drawing API). Any help is welcome.
Given that we have some good results in running dynamic transformation chains, we decided to extend the tool to support another goal: a Java API to support variant based program's execution.
- A tool to support Features-Oriented Model-Driven-Architecture (FOMDA)
- A UML Superstructure API to import and to export UML Models in formats 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 2.0
- WAPI - A Java API to support variant based program's execution
- Draw features diagrams
- Draw transformation chains and dynamic program execution chain
- Source-code generation using model-to-model (M2M) and model-to-text (M2T) transformers
- M2M transformation using plain Java know-how
- M2T transformation using Velocity
- Support for Java code-generation
- Support for C# code-generation (under development)
- Support for Python code-generation (under development)
- Support for PHP code-generation (under development)
- Plugin support mechanism
Be the first to post a review of Work Case Toolkit 0.4 beta 1!