Adamant Space (AS) utilizes many new Technologies to realize high GameSpeed (3D-Graphic, InterActions) with highly resoluted Space/Time in a huge geodic World (Globe) and GamePlay comprises complex Interactions between GameObjects and real Players.
Many GameGenres are intended to cover resp covered Aspects inside GameWorld allow to cover a Lot of different known Game-Genres like RPG RolePlayGame, RTS RealTimeStrategy, MUD MultiUserDungeon, ESG EconomySimulationGame etc. It's not about Covering GameGenres but about Covering (most basic) Features of Reality like Needs/Consume/Production/Trade as Base for Economy. Defined MileStones on RoadMap are: GEO: physical Model of Enviroment, BIO: Flora&Fauna with LifeCycle (wo Darwin), PSY: Life do AI to get their Food&Water&etc., ARCH for Constructions and Building. If that MileStone got archieved adding Features means adding GameFun and next Add is: ECO -- a real Economy of real economizing Individuals which represent real Markets.
- --- Ambiente ---
- Geodic Map Topology/Morphology --- "Worlds" are approximated Globes/Spheres
- Day/Night-Cycle by PlanetRotation and CentralStar effects Illumination/Temperature
- Seasons by AxialTilt and elliptic Orbit around CetranlStar effects Illumination/Temperature
- simple&credible Model for global&local Wind&Weather
- GEO: SoilComposition for Nutrients/Suitability for Plants and SoilResources for Exploitation
- BIO: PHY (LifeCycle, MetaBolism) and PSY (AI)
- ZOO: WildLife (Flora&Fauna) with FoodChains
- --- at this Point the Game's Board as Ambiente is ready ---
- ITEM: Materials, Foods, Goods, Tools, Equipment
- ARCH: Buildings and Constructions (Houses/Bridges/..) --> Settlement
- TEC: Technology - we can hardly do what we don't know - Tec is KnowHow
- ECO: Consume& Production, Demand&Supply, Competition, Trade
- MOV: Vehicles and Mounts increase Range of InterActions
- SeaFaring --- Matters of Sailing and Navigation, Measuring and Cartography
- --- Exploration and Discovery of unknown Territory and LandScapes ---
- SCI: Sciences like GeoLogy (Cartography and Minerals), BioLogy (Flora&Fauna),
- COMM: Sharing of Informations between Players like NauticalCharts etc
- --- at this Point the Game already makes Fun to play even it's still rather basic --
- RPG, Avatar, Adventures/Campaigns, R&D Research&Development, Culture, Politics .......
Be the first to post a review of Adamant Space!