Originally created at Amherst College as part of project to create an advanced map marker option for Google Maps (soon to be its own open source project called ACMapInterfaceObject), the blog object has been spun-off as a community-developed open source project under the MIT/X license.
- Multiple blogs on the same page at the same time
- Multi-level threads
- Presentation in either blog or discussion order, user selectable
- Collapsible threads
- Ability to localize authentication
- Flexible, object driven configuration
- Easy to add to any web application
Be the first to post a review of ACBlogObject!