Menu

Problem since upgrade to KP 1.19

Help
2011-04-06
2013-04-26
  • Gerry Fraser

Gerry Fraser - 2011-04-06

Ever since I upgraded to KeePass 1.19 I get an error message from KeePass Initialization for each of my backup paths.  I use a shortcut configured with the command line arguments for my keyfile and three backup locations.  This has worked since I first started using ABP (about four years ago).
    I should emphasize that the backups appear to complete successfully, it's just that it's annoying to get a series of error messages each time I open KP.
    The error message is the same for each backup path, e.g.: Command Line Argument '/backup.path:D:\Documents\Backup\' ignored.  Reason: Option not recognized.
    I realize this could be a problem with KP rather than ABP but I figured I'd start here before posting all over.
    Thanks in advance, GCF

• Bill Rubin

Bill Rubin - 2011-04-06

I've replicated the problem you describe.  Thanks for alerting me to this.  I'll investigate, and will report back here.

Bill Rubin

• Bill Rubin

Bill Rubin - 2011-04-07

As you suspected, this is a bug introduced by KeePass.  It will be fixed in the next KeePass release … which should be available very very soon.

Bill Rubin