aa-analyzer is a Perl script written by KB1OIQ which collects data from a RigExpert AA-xxx antenna analyzer and outputs it as a CSV file, which can be imported into any spreadsheet program.
- Version 0.07 supports AA-30, AA-54, AA-170, AA-200, AA-230[PRO], AA-500, AA-520, AA-600, AA-1000, and AA-1400.
- Copies frequency, R and X (or |X|) from the analyzer into the computer
- Computes SWR and other interesting data
- Outputs the data in CSV format
- A spreadsheet program can be used to create graphs of the data
- Access stored graph memory and outputs it in CSV format
- Tested and developed on Linux, but it might work on other operating systems.
Be the first to post a review of KB1OIQ - aa-analyzer!