Unable to load dynamic library?

Help
2007-04-12
2013-04-08
  • Hi, I'm trying to get zussaweb going but I keep getting the following error:

Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/20060613/xml.so' - Cannot open "/usr/local/lib/php/20060613/xml.so" in /usr/local/www/data-dist/zussaweb/lib/xmlrpc.inc on line 45

Fatal error: Call to undefined function xml_parser_create() in /usr/local/www/data-dist/zussaweb/lib/xmlrpc.inc on line 2207

I have a freeBSD box with Apache 1.3 and PHP5.  I also tried upgrading to the newest HellaNZB .13 and the problem remains.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Will

• macaroon
      macaroon
      2007-05-22

Hi Will,

It seems like your apache install is missing the XMLRPC library. After you installed it, it should work.

Greetings,

Jos

• I actually figured that out maybe a day or two after my post.  I didn't realize that in FreeBSD, installing PHP4 is JUST the base and didn't include this library.  I was new at the time to installing PHP on FreeBSD.  I installed the missing library and everything has been gravy.  It's a great little tool too, especially with an account over at Newzbin.  Thank you very much for the reply.  Gotta love the open source community!