This engine is really a good news. ! :)
Please consider using valgrind under linux to debug it.
Valgrind is reporting an invalid read of size 1 in a memcpy in Event::Event(int, int, int, char *, int, bool) function.
Valgrind is also reporting :
- uninitialised byte(s) in send () call in ServerSocket::SendMessage(int, int, char const*, int) (server_socket.cpp:35)
- Source and destination overlap in memcpy in memcpy call in SocketHandler::DoProcess(char**, int*, int*) (socket_handler.cpp:143)
- Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s) in MPEGaudio::Stop()
- Syscall param ioctl(arg) contains uninitialised byte(s)
- Mismatched free() / delete / delete , operator delete(void*) in MPEGlist::~MPEGlist()
- Address 0x5e86688 is 0 bytes inside a block of size 417 alloc'd , operator new(unsigned int) in MPEGlist::Alloc(unsigned int)
- Mismatched free() / delete / delete , operator delete(void*) in MPEGsystem::TimeElapsedAudio(int)
The list is not exhaustive...