Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Update wiki - installation problems v7

Help
2009-05-29
2013-04-25
  • I'm having problem installing funambol connector.
    Following the instruction
    http://zimbrafunambol.wiki.sourceforge.net/installation-guide
    I arrive at the point whew I have to configure funambol

10. Start administration tools , and connect to your ds-server, by default http://localhost:8080/funambol/ds

But here I find a page with only

Funambol Data Synchronization Server v.7.1.0

Man=Funambol
    Mod=DS Server
    SwV=7.1.0
    HwV=-
    FwV=-
    OEM=-
    DevID=funambol
    DevTyp=server
    VerDTD=1.2
    UTC=true
    SupportLargeObjs=true
    SupportNumberOfChanges=true
    Ext=X-funambol-smartslow

In version 7 of funambol

cd <funambol>/ds-server
    bin/install-modules.sh

thi has to be corrected with

cd <funambol>/bin
    ./install-modules

• administration tools is a program you must download from funambol's website. The above address is not a browser based admin interface.

• Creation of the ZimraConnector data base still fails even after the correction suggested in this page.

BUILD FAILED
      /opt/Funambol/ds-server/install/install.xml:238: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /opt/Funambol/ds-server/install/install-modules.xml:115: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /opt/Funambol/ds-server/install/install-modules.xml:163: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /opt/Funambol/ds-server/install/install-modules.xml:235: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /opt/Funambol/ds-server/install/install-modules.xml:279: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /opt/Funambol/ds-server/install/install-modules.xml:353: java.sql.SQLException: socket creation error

Total time: 22 seconds

If anybody has figured out what is different kindly post