Zimbra is now out of beta. We've made a lot of progress since our initial release in August of 2005. Over 1500 members have joined our forums and thousands have downloaded our collaboration suite.
Current supported platforms:
- Fedora Core 3 and 4
- Red Hat EL4
- SuSE ES9 and 10
- Mac OS X
** CVS access for those who want to roll their own.
New features including:
- Full group calendar with sharing and delegation
- Spell Check
- Outlook Support (Network Edition)
- Rich REST API's
- PST import tool
- Exchange 5.5/2000/2003 migration tools
- AJAX UI performance improvements
- Many additional features and bug fixes
You can experience the latest and greatest Zimbra release on our hosted demo. To subscribe to new release and build announcements see our freshmeat page.