Zen Cart announces v1.3.7 is PayPal Certified and has PayPal Express Checkout support
With Zen Cart v1.3.7 you can offerPayPal Express Checkout for your customers' shopping convenience.
You do NOT need a Website Payments Pro account in order to use this module.
Customers can initiate Express Checkout directly from the Shopping-Cart page or from the Login page (if they have something in their shopping cart already)
PayPal invoices now include detailed line-item transaction information (as long as no discounts were applied to the order)
See here for details and configuration instructions: http://www.zen-cart.com/getpaypal
Future enhancements will include Website Payments Pro support and UK-merchant support.
Other enhancements include:
- Split login page
- Admin-side security-sensitive configuration keys (such as passwords) can now be set to be displayed obfuscated
- Credit Card fields on built-in payment modules will now auto-select that payment module if the customer clicks in one of the fields for the module. This prevents the need for them to click on a certain radio-button to choose their desired module.
- Shipping Estimator now has dynamically-updated pulldowns similar to create-account
- Copyright auto-updates to current year for both template and email footers
- Bypass create-account-success page during the checkout flow
- Some updates for MySQL 5 and PHP 5
Download Zen Cart v1.3.7 here: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=83781&package_id=171544