v8.96 of YAPCG is available for download. http://sourceforge.net/projects/yapcg/
More bugfixes in this release and I'm now more or less caught up from the break and can get back to the ACG
• Fixed Bug #2017 - Fixed Claw damage on Attack page for Dragon Disciples
• Fixed Bug #2032 - Charger archetypes now receives class skill bonus for Intimidate
• Fixed Bug #2033 - Beast Rider mounts receive Endurance as bonus feat.
• Fixed Bug #2041 - Add bloodrager and shaman levels for custom spells.
• Fixed Bug #2044 - Celestial Servant was missing SR and vision bonuses.
• Fixed Bug #2045 - Added missing android race stats.
• Fixed Bug #2046 - Fixed user modifiers on Craft skills.
• Fixed Bug #2047 - Fixed Extra Ki effects/prereqs for non-monks.
• Fixed Bug #2050 - Fixed display for Acrobatic Master ninja trick
• Fixed Bug #2051 - Fighter's armor training was broken.
• Feature Request #460 - Added Combat Expertise as an available buff.
Version 8.95 of YAPCG is available for download.
This is a bugfix release, containing fixes for most of the bugs that accumulated over the last few weeks.
• Fixed Bug #2014 - Artifact Hunter trait missing from Giantslayer
• Fixed Bug #2015 - Fixed issues with Bloodrager caster level
• Fixed Bug #2016 - Fixed issue with Dragon Disciple wings ability
• Fixed Bug #2018 - Duergar racial traits were appearing twice.
• Fixed Bug #2022 - Myrmidarch armor training was missing from calcs
• Fixed Bug #2026 - Fixed Phylactery of Channeling run-on effects.
• Fixed Bug #2030 - Fixed Trickery domain power uses per day.
• Fixed Bug #2027 - Fixed Heroism domain power uses per day.
• Fixed Bug #2038 - Fixed Agathion skill bonus
• Fixed Bug #2035 - Fixed Battle Dance uses per day.
• Fixed Bug #2028 - Fixed Sensei's Advice uses per day.
• Fixed Bug #2037 - Extended length of Buffs dropdown.
• Fixed Bug #2031 - Added Amulet of Elemental Strife
• Fixed Bug #2042 - Fixed typo in Body Wrap of Mighty Strikes description.
• Fixed Bug #2025 - Celestial Servant feat now applies to Animal Companion/Familiar
• Fixed Bug #2023 - Phylactery of Channeling had incorrect effect on Life Oracles
Updates have been on hold while I've been moving house. Things are settled down now (more or less) so regular YAPCG updates will resume next week.
Version 8.94 of YAPCG is available for download (http://sourceforge.net/projects/yapcg/)
This is primarily a bugfix release, but I have also added in the Campaign Traits for the new Giantslayer AP.
I'm going to be moving house, so there will be no release next week (and possibly the week after, depending on whether internet access is set up properly)
• Fixed Bug #1997 - Mad Dog rage was granted too early.
• Fixed Bug #1999 - Fixed Hexcrafter hex selection.
• Fixed Bug #2004 - Updated style description from Ultimate Combat faqs
• Fixed Bug #2005 - Fixed Staff of Power description.
• Fixed Bug #2006 - Made Robes of Summit a container
• Fixed Bug #2007 - Fixed ability dropdown for Dual Path mythic characters.
• Fixed Bug #2008 - Fixed description of Bypassing Strike arcana.
• Fixed Bug #2009 - Opposition Research now works with Elemental schools.
• Fixed Bug #2010 - Fixed Energy Shield exploit description.
• New Feature - Added Traits from Giantslayer Player's Guide.
Version 8.93 of YAPCG is available for download. (http://sourceforge.net/projects/yapcg/)
This release contains the Swashbuckler class. As always, let me know if you have any problems or suggestions.
Also, the Pathfinder Society sheet will display more information on warnings about feats.
Have a great week,
• Fixed Bug #1992 - Fixed prerequisites for Channeled Revival
• Fixed Bug #1993 - Fixed uses per day for Fortune revelation
• Fixed Bug #1994 - Fixed duration on Ear-Piercing Scream
• Fixed Bug #1995 - User Modifiers will not be disabled if PFS setting enabled.
• Improved PFS warnings for feats.
• New Feature - Swashbuckler Class
Version 8.92 of YAPCG is ready for download.
This is just a bugfix release.
• Fixed Bug #1979 - Fixed some issues with Diabolist Imp companion.
• Fixed Bug #1984 - Pistolero's pistol training was not applying to off-hand weapons.
• Fixed Bug #1988 - Fixed Eldritch Heritage dropdowns.
• Fixed Bug #1989 - Fixed Rage Prophet prerequisites.
• Fixed Bug #1991 - Obsidian Flow was missing from Wizard/Sorcerer list.
• Fixed Bug #1990 - Divine Potency class can now be selected.
Version 8.91 of YAPCG is ready for download.
In this version I've extended the number of printable spell pages up to 20. Wizards with thick books and Witches with fat cats rejoice!
I've also finished up the unfinished bits of the Slayer, and fixed a number of bugs.
• Fixed Bug #1978, #1981 - Fixed typos
• Fixed Bug #1976 - Adding Masterwork to Adamantine weapons does not increase cost.
• Fixed Bug #1974 - Fixed description for Gloves of Swimming and Climbing.
• Fixed Bug #1975 - Fixed calculation for Bleeding Attack rogue talent.
• Feature Request #426 - Extended printable spell sheets to 20 pages.
I have uploaded version 8.90 of YAPCG to the servers.
This release contains an almost-complete Slayer class - the only thing I wasn't able to finish up are Talents that grant you a choice of feats. I will be fixing that up this week, but if you need it now, you can use the User Selected Bonus Feats.
There is also the usual number of bugfixes.
Have a great week,
-Daniel... read more
Version 8.89a of YAPCG is available for download.
If you downloaded 8.89 earlier today (or yesterday, depending on where you live) you will probably want to redownload as there was an AC bug that slipped through.
This is primarily a bugfix release.
One minor feature: Primary natural weapons can now be calculated as though they were secondary, for when you use them with weapons.
Have a great week,
-Daniel... read more
Version 8.88 is available for download. (https://sourceforge.net/p/yapcg/)
This release contains the Skald class. Let me know of any suggestions or issues.
There are also a number of bugfixes.
Have a great week,
• Fixed Bug #1934 - Fixed some blowgun issues.
• Fixed Bug #1936 - Animal Companion equipment description display.
• Fixed Bug #1938 - Extended Monk damage table.
• Fixed Bug #1947 - Cosmopolitan was not working for Bluff
• Fixed Bug #1941 - Brawlers were getting double bonus damage on unarmed strikes.
• Fixed Bug #1948 - Skinwalker SLA now count towards prerequisites.
• Fixed Bug #1939 - Animal Companion feat dropdown is now ordered.
• Fixed Bug #1943 - Missing feats for Master of Many Styles
• Fixed Bug - Added back page description for Fighter's Weapon Training
• New Feature - Skald class
I have uploaded version 8.87 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/yapcg/)
This is a bugfix release.
I'll be visiting family and stuff this week, so there will not be a release next week.
See you in 2015!
• Fixed Bug #1926 - Mantle of Immortality no longer cancels bonuses from age.
• Fixed Bug #1927 - Added Greater and Grand mutagens to Buffs.
• Fixed Bug #1928 - Monk Vows are now an archetype and will replace Still Mind
• Fixed Bug #1929 - Extra Fetish Mask enhancements now listed in item descriptions
• Fixed Bug #1933 - Use Magic Device skill bonuses now calculating correctly.
• Fixed Bug #1935 - Fixed Sun Metal spell source
Version 8.86 of YAPCG is ready for download.
In this version I've improved how the skill bonus values and descriptions are calculated, so the filesize is slightly smaller than the last release. Please let me know if you find any problems.
Have a great week!
• Fixed Bug #1919 - Fixed Shaman prerequisites for some feats.
• Fixed Bug #1920 - Fixed Samurai Order info
• Fixed Bug #1921 - Fixed Heirloom Weapon trait options.
• Fixed Bug #1922 - Fixed hex stat for regular witches
• Fixed Bug #1924 - Fixed price on Elixir of Fire Breath... read more
Version 8.85 of YAPCG is now available for download.
This release contains the Shaman class. As always let me know if of any suggestions/issues.
I've also made a minor adjustment to the Back Page, so that if you choose small text on Page 2, you'll get an extra column on page 5.
• Fixed Bug #1918 - Scarred Witch Doctor hexes now using CON
• Fixed Bug #1915 - Fixed usage for Scarshield
• Fixed Bug #1917 - Fixed issue with Perform class skill bonus
• Fixed Bug #1910 - Added Ice Body to buffs.
• Fixed Bug #1911 - Celestial Shield will adjust description if Celstial Plate is also equipped.
• New Feature: Shaman Class
• Feature Request #411 - Back text will extend to second column on page 5 if you have small text on page 2... read more
Release will be delayed, should just need another day to finish off the Shaman.
Update: spellcasters are more work than expected. Shamans won't be there till next week :(
rolling 8.84 out now
Version 8.83 of YAPCG is available for download. (http://sourceforge.net/projects/yapcg/)
Just some bugfixes to report this week.
• Fixed Bug #1904 - Alchemist Throw Anything class ability now appies to all splash weapons.
• Fixed Bug #1906 - Printing spells was producing too many sheets.
• Fixed Bug #1907 - Caravan AC was incorrect.
• Fixed Bug #1909 - Heavenborn Aasimar racial trait was missing from dropdown.
• Fixed Bug #1902 - Added Saddle slot for mounts.
Version 8.82 of YAPCG is ready for download (http://sourceforge.net/projects/yapcg/)
The release has the new Investigator class, and I have also set up the Custom Archetype creator to work with the existing ACG classes.
You can now also make custom adjustments to Eidolon and Animal Companion AC.
And there are the usual number of bugfixes
Have a great week
• Fixed Bug #1890 - Fixed duplicate oracle revelations on Back sheet.
• Fixed Bug #1899 - Added Kobold Tail Attachment weapon group
• Fixed Bug #1900 - Bloodrager caster level for prereqs
• Fixed Bug #1903 - Some Champion mythic powers were missing.
• Fixed Bug #1905 - Fixed Dragon Disciple bloodline feats display.
• Fixed Bug #1904 - Alchemist Bomb damage wasn't displaying.
• New Feature - User modifiers for Eidolon and Animal Companion AC
• New Feature - Investigator class
• Feature Request #402 - Custom archetypes can be created for existing ACG classes.... read more
I've uploaded version 8.81a of YAPCG.
This version is mostly a bugfix release.
One small thing I have added is simple versions of the spells from the ACG. You will be able to select the new spells, but the sheet just won't calculate the details yet.
• Fixed Bug #1894 - Fixed vision calculations for Elf racial subtypes.
• Fixed Bug #1893 - Fixed typo for mutagen description.
• Fixed Bug #1891 - Fixed feat display for Flowing Monk, fixed some feat prereqs
• Fixed Bug #1889 - Mythic Power Attack is now included in attack calculations.
• Fixed Bug #1895 - Fixed inquisitor proficiency with deity's favored weapon
• Fixed Bug #1897 - Fixed Channel DC for Life mystery
• Fixed Bug #1896 - Fixed wrapping on Caravan sheet.
• Fixed Bug #1882 - Fixed Hunter spell-list generation
Version 8.80 of YAPCG is available for download. (http://sourceforge.net/projects/yapcg/)
I was attending PAX Australia last weekend so unforunately no new ACG class this week. I did manage to get in the Agent of the Grave prestige class from the Carrion Crown adventure path, and Mike has added in the data from the Iron Gods players guide.
Animal Companions now have some user modifier slots, so you can add adjustments to their ability scores, attack and defense bonuses.... read more
Just a brief note that this week's release will be delayed a couple of days
I have uploaded verion 8.79 of YAPCG to the servers (http://sourceforge.net/projects/yapcg/)
This version includes the Hunter class from the Advanced Class Guide.
I've also started adding conditional modifier data for feats, so if you have feats such as Improved Disarm and similar you'll start seeing more info on the Conditional Modifiers sheet over the next few weeks.
Have a great week,
-Daniel... read more
Version 8.78 is ready for download (http://sourceforge.net/projects/yapcg/)
This release contains the new Brawler class from the Advanced Class Guide. As always, let me know any problems, comments or suggestions.
• Fixed Bug #1866 - Fixed some Antipaladin effects.
• Fixed Bug #1870 - Added Armored Kilt armor for wearing the kilt without other armor, fixed some issues with adding Kilt to existing armor.
• Fixed Bug #1868 - Improved spell per day display for spontaneous casters
• Feature Request #390 - Added checkboxes for Antipaladin's Smite Good.
• Feature Request #387 - Added Boots of Friendly Terrain for each terrain type.
• New Feature: Brawler Class
Version 8.77 of YAPCG is now available for download. This is a bugfix release.
• Fixed Bug #1860 - Magus Arcane pool description was missing for Spell Dancers
• Fixed Bug #1864 - Fixed prerequisites for raging vitality
• Fixed Bug #1862 - Improved description for Barbarian rage.
• Fixed Bug #1863 - Added attack and description for Armor Spikes
• Fixed Bug #1865 - Form of the Dragon buffs will now also adjust character size.
Version 8.76a is released and with it the next class from the Advanced Class Guide - Bloodragers
Try one out (and let me know about any problems/improvements)
• Fixed Bug - Fixed AC bonus on Demonhide oracle revelation.
• Fixed Bug #1858 - Sash of the War Champion was not affecting armor max dex calcs.
• New Feature - Bloodrager Class... read more
Version 8.75 is ready for download.
Just a few bug fixes this week. Some feats that were weapon specific (Snap Shot, Prone Shooter) are no longer listed as such. If you are importing a character with those feats you will just need to reselect those feats on the Feats sheet.
Work continues on ACG
• Fixed Bug #1849 - Fixed Versatile Performance highlight on Class Options
• Fixed Bug #1847 - Fixed spell sheet display for Paladin/Ranger fav spells
• Fixed Bug #1855 - Error in Feat selection for high level rangers.
• Fixed Bug #1854 - Wildshape was not appearing for Packlord archetype
• Fixed Bug (FR #385) - Mythic feat Dual Path prereqs were incorrect
• Feature Request #386 - Added more User Selectable feats
I was under the weather last week and it looks like I forgot to do the announcement for 8.73 So this is a summary of two weeks of updates.
• I'm pleased to announce that the first class from the Advanced Class Guide - Arcanists - are now live. A combo of Wizard and Sorcerer, they have a new pool of powers - Exploits. Try one out!
• I've made some minor changes to how metamagic rods work - if you have a rod then the metamagic option in the dropdown will be followed by an (R). This will let you choose either the feat or the rod if you have both.
• There is now a house rule to turn off the race restrictions on Favored Class Options. So this would let a dwarven monk take the elven monk FCO . Or if you have a custom race you can choose from the existing FCOs
• There are now 10 slots for Barbarians taking the Extra Rage Power feat. ... read more