Attached is a tiny Ruby program my son has written that is a sort of
- Type YAML in one pane and view the Ruby data structure in the other
- Load/save the YAML (or Ruby) source, in case you want to submit a bug
report or something;
- Set the text font;
- Converts tabs to a user-defined number of spaces on input;
- Uses PP to format the Ruby data;
- Uses YAML to remember the configuration (in $HOME/.yamltester).
You'll need to have the gtk2 ruby libraries installed, and we only tried
it on Linux - Windows might or might not work.
It is useful if you want to try out all sort of YAML <=> Ruby
conversions. For example, it discovered the following bug:
parserLoopsForever = YAML::load("--- !ruby/object:Klass")