A new release of SnakeYAML is now available:
This release delivers a significant performance improvements as well as minor changes
and bug fixes.
* Test coverage reached 98%
* Better Spring support: the root JavaBean class can be specified as a String
* Performance: fix a bug with expanding Regular Expressions
* Fix ticket #4: java.sql.Date was not handled properly
* Introduce Enums in DumperOptions
* Minor bug fixes
YAML is a data serialization format designed for human readability and
interaction with scripting languages. SnakeYAML is a YAML parser and
emitter for Java.
SnakeYAML features a complete YAML 1.1 parser.
SnakeYAML is applicable for a broad range of tasks from complex
configuration files to object serialization and persistence.
SnakeYAML is released under the MIT license.