The release of YaBB 2.2 is very near. Don't let the small version number change fool you. This is a HUGE release - more optimizations, more security, more spam-fighting tools, many more features, and a lot less bugs. This is the BEST YaBB ever.
Did you know that anyone can download the development code at any time to test it out? We've now moved development code to SourceForge so it's completely public. We HIGHLY appreciate it if you test this code on a TEST forum so you can tell us if we have bugs, security issues, or poorly designed new features. You can post these bugs at http://www.yabbforum.com/community/YaBB.pl?board=bugsverify. Please be sure to state that you are using CVS code.
Notes for using development code:
* Only experienced YaBB users should test
* It is not considered "stable" at any time
* Do not use this on production forums, as it may still have bugs, security issues, or data compatibility problems
* Support is not provided for development code
* Use it at your own risk and without help
* Release numbers will show 2.1 until the release date
* SourceForge Project Page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/yabb
* Browse CVS by Web: http://yabb.cvs.sourceforge.net/yabb/YaBB2/
* CVS Program Access: cvs -z3 -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/yabb co -P YaBB2 (blank password)
* Hourly Snapshot: http://www.spikecity.net/hourly/