Missing builder

Help
2007-07-23
2013-04-24
  • I'm using Eclipse 3.2.2, with JDK 1.6 (or 1.5, doesn't matter), and after creating a project, the Builders property configuration says that org.xulbooster.eclipse.xb.xulBuilder is missing. Does anybody can help me? Thanks.

• It's very strange.
      Can you give me your version of XulBooster?

And send me by mail a screencopy of the Builders property configuration to cms at xulbooster.org.

Thank you.

• I'm using XulBooster 0.1.7 with Eclipse 3.3.0 (it's not 3.2.2 as I've stated above). I've sent you the screenshot.

• johnjbarton
      johnjbarton
      2007-08-02

I have the same problem.  I used SVN to download a project then noticed "Missing builder (org.xulbooster.eclipse.xb.xulBuilder)" under Project->Properties->Builders. So I installed xulBooster and restarted eclipse. Same message.

My project folder icon is marked with a yellow X and I did try remove and add XUL nature under the context menu for the project (thanks for that BTW).  Did not fix the build tho.

I also noticed a Xul Project tab under the project properties.  It has two fields, XulSourceFolder and XulMasterLanguage. Both are blank.

Is there any documentation?

John

• Hello,

It's a small bugs: a builder is declared in XulBooster but for the moment the builder don't exist.
        I thnik is't not reaaly a problem to use XulBooster.

Fields XulSourceFolder and XulMasterLanguage are blank if you have created a Simple Xul Project. it's your case ?

Best regards