- Add dinamic library selection
- Add libsidplayfp resid emulation
Consider this as a test release
- Fix colors in STIL window
- Fix check in menu for STIL and SongLen DB
- Add background SID image in main dialog
- Porting to QT4 (with QT3 support library)
- Only SDL and ALSA (with some problems in Alsa when changing subtunes)
- Use CMake instead of makefile
For future version it will be implement multi library supports (so libsidplay2fp will be used) and else patch libsidplay2 to read PSID v3
After some times the new version of XSidplay is ready.
Xsidplay plays Sid file in both Linux and Windows, using QT3 library.
New in this version:
- Allow to compile in Windows with QT3
- Remove LCD display bug when changing audio
- Add experimental support for ALSA sound library
- Add low level setting in audio
- Add clock frequency string (useful if ANY or UNKNOWN field is set)
- Add multispeed indication (need to patch libsidplay2)... read more
Another Windows preview version.
Add a low level setting of audio configuration.
A pre-release for Windows compiled with QT3.
You need to download all the 3 RAR files for having xsdiplay2 run on Windows.
- Add LCD display for songlength
- Allow to compile correctly with libsidplay1
Release 2.0.1 with:
- Clear list in SidId before load a configure file
- Allow to compile correctly if TSID2 is disable
- Add experimental support for SDL sound library
First release (still in QT3 for unix):
- Based onto xsidplay 126.96.36.199
- SidId v1.7 support
- Remove some memory related bug into TSID2 patch
- Remove a time related bug (about time resolution) when using libsidplay2