* When I run the test suite to check the smodel install cooked_choice and
xnmr_int1 fail. For cooked_choice it looks like the results are being
written incorrectly to the output file. When I run this from the XSB
prompt I seem to get the results in the cooked_choice_old file. Also,
there's no xnmr_init1.P which may be causing that to fail.
* When I do | ?- [curl]. the first time it appears to compile and load
correctly. If I leave and reenter XSB and try to load curl a second time I
receive an error that curl2pl.dylib is not found. It looks like
curl2pl.dylib is in config/i386-apple-darwin2.2.0-
bits64/bin. When I symlink to that from
config/i386-apple-darwin2.2.0-bits64/lib everything seems to work fine.
The same situation for pcre also.
Also, in curl/cc/common.h should:
Without this modification I receive errors also.
* If I try to configure with the --enable-mt option this seems to break
some packages. Can't remember which ones, but it was either curl, sgml,
pcre or xasp.
* I had to install pcre using Homebrew.
* I couldn't get libxml2 to work, but I can't remember the details.
* This was compiled with the llvm-gcc-4.2 compiler that comes with OS X. I
could not get XSB to compile with gcc 4.7.
* The sgml example has an extra </title> after "This is a demo" (manual 2
page 75 dated August 12, 2012).
* CUDD doesn't install on OS X 10.8 so PITA can't be installed either.