custom fields on other places

Plugins
Jean F.
2007-04-08
2013-04-26
  • Jean F.
    Jean F.
    2007-04-08

At this moment custom fields can be placed in contacts, companies and 'private', I've seen it was also added to opportunities (code is only in CVS for now I guess), correct?

I wanted to add custom fields to campaigns, so I think I'll have to change the code of the custom fields plugin or I've to change any other code?

My idea was to see how it was done for opportunities case and apply that for the new option "Campaigns".

Regards,
    Jean F.

• Brian Peterson
      Brian Peterson
      2007-04-08

Yes, you're correct, the code for custom_fields will need to be modified to allow placement on campaign hooks.

Please let us know if you have trouble, and *please* post a patch so others can benefit from your work.

Regards,

- Brian

• David M.
      David M.
      2007-05-06

I have the same 'problem'. i want to add a new field in activities form. i'll try modify the script too.

• Brian Peterson
        Brian Peterson
        2007-05-06

Without looking at the code, I'm pretty sure the Activities hooks are already covered by custom_fields.

Please let us know if you have trouble, if you do need to modify the hook code, *please* post a patch so others can benefit from your work.

Regards,

- Brian