Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

email-2.php

Help
rstaiger
2010-05-26
2013-04-26
  • rstaiger
    rstaiger
    2010-05-26

Hi,
    i have updated my xrms installation with the new /email files and the CKEditor because i had troubles with HTML Emails before.
    But now email-2.php is giving me a hard time, the textarea "email_template_body" its visibility is set to hidden, and i m getting a .js error in ckeditor.js saying "s is undefined". I checked the repository if i have missed to update any files but i cant  find any other files i might have forgotten. I'm not that experienced with javascript so any hint/help is appreciated.
    thanks in advance
    roland

• 360team.ca
    360team.ca
    2010-05-26

Hi, Roland!

I'll need some more information because it seems to be working fine for me.  At what point do you get this error?  When CKEditor loads, when you click a button, etc.?  Does CKEditor load at all?  If you have Firebug installed, do you get a pointer as to which script causes the error and on what line?  It is a Javascript error, correct?

Did you update the CKEditor directory (/js/ckeditor) from CVS as well?  Finally, what browser are you accessing XRMS with and what OS is that running on?

Cheers,
    Ivaylo

• rstaiger
    rstaiger
    2010-05-26

is it possible to edit my older posts?

• 360team.ca
    360team.ca
    2010-05-26

Hi, Roland!

I am not sure if you can edit your posts.

As to the error, it appears that CKEditor is not instantiating.  Can you please switch to using the blueenging template - I have not tested any of the older templates with the recent code upgrades.  The email_template_body textarea is supposed to have a style of "visibility: hidden; display: none;" - that is not the issue.

Cheers,
    Ivaylo

• rstaiger
    rstaiger
    2010-05-26

Hi Ivaylo,
    changing the template to blueengine had no effect its still the same error and still not showing the textarea
    i guess i ll redownload all the relevant files from cvs and try again
    greetings,
    roland

• rstaiger
    rstaiger
    2010-05-26

hi Ivaylo,
    since ur admin here could u pls delete my post with the screenshot?
    thanks

• 360team.ca
    360team.ca
    2010-05-26

Hi, Roland!

I deleted your post as requested.

If re-loading the /js/ckeditor from CVS does not solve the problem, please log an artifact the bug tracker about this issue.  I am tied up on another project at the moment so it may be next week before I have a chance to look at this again.

Cheers,
    Ivaylo