Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

New Look

2009-06-04
2013-04-26
  • Simon Radford
    Simon Radford
    2009-06-04

I've been working on a new look for XRMS, I have a graphic design company and my clients will be seeing their own page on XRMS.
    I thought I would post it here to get any feedback that anyone has to offer.

http://www.conceptfactory.com.au/XRMS/XRMS_Large.png

It's a fixed width layout at 1100px wide. It has a back button and the nav has a 'current' state on the buttons.
    This is not just a css makeover, but the only file with any major changes is includes/utils-interface.php

A find & replace took these '<div id="Main">' and changed them to these '<div id="Main" class="ClearFix">' so that the div #Main around #Content and #Sidebar contained tham properly.

The main #Content has not been styled yet, I'll post it when finished.
    If anyone wants a copy, I'll zip it and upload it somewhere.

Simon66

• Bert
      Bert
      2009-06-05

I love it!
      I would prefer a 960 px wide, for typical 24-inch splitscreen mode use.
      But this is fine to begin with. Hope to see it in the next release and if not please send me a copy.

Thanks for your input!

cheers, Bert

• Karl
      Karl
      2009-06-24

Hi Simon,

where is this theme downloadable ?

Greetings from Switzerland
      Karl

• Simon Radford
        Simon Radford
        2009-06-26

I've been caught up trying to push a lot of work out recently, so I put this to one side temporarily I'm afraid.
        I will try to package it up for download in the next couple of weeks though.

Simon Radford

• rebaths
    rebaths
    2009-10-06

How's that working out?