The last release candidate is ready. I am updating the installers and the documentation. I will spend few days building SOLARIS and FREEBSD packages. The french translation will be complete for this release. All submitted bugs have been fixed:encoding, schema validation.
The stable release will hit sourceforge mirrors in 2 or 3 months I guess. It will feature :
- code completion based on schema introspection
- outline view of XML code
- on fly xml parsing
- XQuery and STX support
- XPath support
- a better gui focused on usuability
- a schema generator/convert for xml, dtds, schema, relax ng
- a documentation tool for dtds, schema and xsl documents
- a plugin infrastructure
- virtual file system support
Thank you for using XPontus XML Editor and for your suggestions/bug reports.