I have been doing changes on a local version of XPlanner (not XPlanner+) for my organization. Here are some of the changes which I did to our local version:
(1) Upgraded to Spring 2.5.6 and removed dependency on the StrutsSpring plug-in. (Now it works with JDK 1.6)
(2) Added a view to see all incomplete task of a project.
(3) Fixed JSPs so that XPlanner can be deployed on both Tomcat 5.5.x and Tomcat 6.0.
(4) Added basic template support for Iteration, User story and Task.
(5) Made changes in the History support to view the description of a deleted entity without restoring it.
(6) Fixed an issue related to "Update" event not getting recorded.
(7) Partial conversion of code to use generics. (In work)
(8) Auto completion of task if entered time is equal or greater than the estimated time.
Can you please share your development plan for XPlanner+? I would like to explore the possibility of further collaboration.