Exception on the Me page

Help
2010-07-13
2013-05-28
  • Rich McAneny
    Rich McAneny
    2010-07-13

I am running on the latest from the trunk. (pulled down this morning 7/13/2010). When I try to access the "Me" page when I have active tasks, etc., I get an exception - basically a blue page.

I've traced it down to the jsp/view/personTaskTableFragment.jsp

Line 63.     
    <xplanner:isUserAuthorized name="task" permission="edit" projectId="${iteration.projectId}" >
    Needs to be:

<xplanner:isUserAuthorized name="task" permission="edit" projectId="${iteration.project.id}" >      
    (Change iteration.projectId to iteration.project.id)

After that all works as expected.

I also noticed that in order to deploy on Tomcat (6.0.20) I needed to add the following exclude to the cewolf dependency.
              <exclusion>
    <groupId>crimson</groupId>
    <artifactId>crimson</artifactId>
                </exclusion>

It appears that tomcat is finding crimson first (instead of xerces) which does not have schema support and throwing an exception:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionSt oreException: Parser configuration exception parsing XML from ServletContext resource ; nested exception is javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException: Unable to validate using XSD: Your JAXP provider  does not support XML Schema. Are you running on Java 1.4 with Apache Crimson? Upgrade to Apache Xerces (or Java 1.5) for full XSD support.

Thanks,

Rich