Set anchors

Anonymous
2011-05-24
2013-03-05

• Anonymous
    2011-05-24

Hi guys,

What do you think of having the possibility to set anchors in the document and then can switch through them via shortcut.

This would be quite useful in big documents where I annotated a certain paragraph which is very important. To access this paragraph again I would set an anchor at this place to easily come back again when I want to read the import part again.

Glad to hear your feedback on this.

Regards

• Denis Auroux
    Denis Auroux
    2011-05-30

Good idea in principle, but here too this will probably make more sense as a feature request for xournal++ once it's ready.
    Denis

• Anonymous
    2011-05-30

Ah didn't know that you are developing a completely new version of xournal. Any ideas when we can expect this new features?

Regards

• Denis Auroux
    Denis Auroux
    2011-05-31

I'm not actually doing anything - xournal++ is being written by Andreas Butti. There's already a development preview available on the SVN repository on this site, so you can see what the interface and features look like. As far as I know it still crashes pretty easily, so I wouldn't recommend using it yet for actual work. The public release should hopefully come sometime this summer.

Denis