Changes since xosview-1.8.2
- NFSDStats ans NFSStats Graph, Decay and UsedMode are now configurable
- SunOS updates, compiles now cleanly with gcc 3.3.2
- Fix for linux intmeter for interrupts > 16 thanks to John Adams
- Small patch from Gunnar Wolf for lmstemp (change int to double)
- Fix battery meter for case where lack of APM report -1%. Thanks
to Gunnar Wolf.
- Allow netmeter to specify, via the Xresource xosview*netIface,
which network interface it will monitor. Patch thanks to Gunnar Wolf.... read more
This release contains changes for the linux
2.6 kernel along with other linux related
patches and bug fixes.
To be followed by 1.8.1. Please submit