a version built on linux was posted that I would only qualify as alpha quality at this point.
Only meters I know are working are
Load, Mem, Cpu Disk and Net (in my case Net shows 2 graphs, eth2 and eth4).
The disk subsystem also got the same treatment, but haven't added the config options to read the user choice. Ideally, you'll be able to combine devices like: eth0 -eth1 eth2 -- which would combine 0+2 and leave out the others including those not mentioned, but those are also still under design. ... read more
After the excellent work on XOSview over the past few years by Mark Hills in adding some new needed meters and after a 7 month hiatus, I began work on xosview based off Marks 1.16 release code about 8 months ago.
I'm sure I'm overly ambitious in what I want to do (I'm never been a GUI
expert), but some work that has gone on so far has been about 70% infrastructure rewriting (with me learning C++ along the way).... read more
Changes since xosview-1.8.2
- NFSDStats ans NFSStats Graph, Decay and UsedMode are now configurable
- SunOS updates, compiles now cleanly with gcc 3.3.2
- Fix for linux intmeter for interrupts > 16 thanks to John Adams
- Small patch from Gunnar Wolf for lmstemp (change int to double)
- Fix battery meter for case where lack of APM report -1%. Thanks
to Gunnar Wolf.
- Allow netmeter to specify, via the Xresource xosview*netIface,
which network interface it will monitor. Patch thanks to Gunnar Wolf.... read more
This release contains changes for the linux
2.6 kernel along with other linux related
patches and bug fixes.
To be followed by 1.8.1. Please submit